Custom Items

May 7, 2008

As you can see from my 'mini Etsy' shop on the right, I have lots of beautiful purses in stock right now. However, I know the purses are a very personal thing. If you can't find one that is just perfect for you, Etsy has a wonderful thing called Alchemy. If you like something you see, but would like it in a different fabric, or with a different closure, or with more pockets -- all you have to do it request a custom product through Alchemy and I will make a purse specifically for you! If all that seems a little too complicated or hi-tech, feel free to comment on my blog or just e-mail me with the specifics of your request. If you are in the area, I can even help you pick out fabric, ribbons, buttons, etc. I'm happy to help!

0 comments:

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger