Craft Show Success!

Jun 23, 2008

Thanks to all of you who came out to the craft show and made it a success. It was a lot of fun to get feedback on all the purses and to find the perfect home for many of my bags. When I dream up each bag I never know whose arm it will end up on, so it is a great joy to see that each bag is "just perfect" for someone! Also, I shared a booth with another etsy crafter who makes just fabulous baby-oriented products. Go check out her etsy, you will just love it!

On another note, I was asked at the craft show if I am open to the idea of "purse parties." I hadn't mentioned it on here before, so I thought I would just make a clear, public announcement. Yes! I would love to help you host a purse party!! I love custom orders and would be happy to bring a supply of fabrics, styles, and accessories for you and yours friends to design your own purses. Each bolsachica purse is a one of a kind, but that doesn't mean you will find one that fits our own style. I would be happy to make one special just for you! So, if you are interested in hosting a purse party, let me know and we'll set up a date!

1 comments:

Georgia (AKA g-bug) said...

Hi, Monica!

I've been wanting to get to your blog and Etsy shop ever since last weekend, but am just now getting to it!
:)

It was really nice to meet you. And the purse party was lots o' fun!

When I get some time in the near future, I would like to do a post about your Etsy shop and you!

And I will for sure be posting about my new bag when it comes. All of my readers know what a big bird freak I am.
:)

I'm also going to add a link to your blog on mine, if that's okay.

I hope all is well.

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger