What I've Been Up to . . .

Jun 14, 2008

Despite the recent inactivity on the blog, the Bolsa Chica has been quite active in other venues. My favorite mode of conducting business is still good-old-fashion-one-on-one communication. Since my last post - I've done 3 custom ordered bags, sold 6 ready-made bags, finished two quilt tops, bought lots of fabric, tried several new patterns (successfully I might add!), and signed up for another craft fair! So, yes, things are still hoppin' for me and I couldn't be happier about it!

In addition, a kind blogger over at ddskies featured the Bolsa Chica on her blog. Be sure to check it out.

I even found time to work on a new little number for myself. Since I started making bags, I've only done one for specifically for me, so I think it was about time! But no worries, I didn't splurge too much. I actually used leftover fabric from another project I am just finishing up (more on that later!). So my fabulous new bag is getting lots of attention and I will be sure to share a picture with you all soon. The pattern and instructions came from jcaroline creative -- a website worth visiting.

There are several new bags coming soon to my storefront at Etsy, so be prepared!!

0 comments:

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger