1154 Lill

Aug 27, 2008

This past weekend I spent some time exploring Lincoln Park, a north side community of Chicago. We took the Brown line to Armitage, and were pleasantly surprised to find ourselves in the middle of the cutest little neighborhood you have ever seen. The many boutiques were all specialty shops, each with a unique flair. I also stumbled upon a shop I have been wanting to see for awhile: 1154 Lill. I became acquainted with 1154 Lill through a friend who recommended their website to me. I knew it was close by, but had no idea that it we were going to run into it on our little Lincoln Park excursion.

1154 Lill is such an inspiration to me - in more than one way. I am inspired by the success story in having a past time become full time. I would love to make bags full time! I'm also inspired by the variety of bags that 1154 Lill offers. I can look at the variety of fabric and patterns for ages, just dreaming up the perfect bag. Anyway, just wanted to share this fabulous bag-boutique with the world! Enjoy!

1 comments:

Georgia (AKA g-bug) said...

I can't remember if I told you, but a boutique owner in my hometown is using Lill fabric for curtains and pillows. The patterns are unbelievable!

She made me a pillow and two lamp shades which I will be posting about in the near future, hopefully.

I bet you'll never guess what was on them.
Yep—birds.
:)

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger