Wallet Tutorial

Aug 22, 2008

My much beloved black/pink wallet is on its last legs. I am the kind of gal who likes to have everything in my wallet (every card possible, receipts, cash, coins, and checks [yes, they do still exist]), so it tends to get a lot of wear and tear. As happy as I have been with my faux leather wallet, I felt it was time to make the switch to a custom, fabric wallet. The stiff leather always seemed so out of place in my lovely fabric purses. So, after much searching, I happened upon this tutorial for making a wallet:





Isn't she pretty? I can't wait to give it a try! I'll let you all know how it goes.

1 comments:

Karyn said...

That is such a pretty wallet! A word of warning though...a magnetic snap can erase the information off of credit cards, bank cards, anything with a magnetic strip on it so be careful!

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger