While the Cat is Away . . .

Aug 19, 2008

I have been off in CA for the past 10 days, so I must apologize for the lack of posting! As some of you may know, I am originally a So Cal girl, but have transplanted to the Chicagoland area about a year ago. We were back in Cali to visit family and attend my husband's sister's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding - what a privilege to be a part of it all. Hubby was the photographer so I am sure he will have wedding pics up and going very soon.

Despite the silence in this corner of the blogosphere, much is being said elsewhere about the Bolsa Chica. Check out these websites that have given tribute to the Bolsa Chica bags and my latest Pleated Purse tutorial.

Sew Mama Sew
Needlepointers
Mi Cielito Lindo

Thanks to all!! Your words of kindness are an encouragement to keep creating!

0 comments:

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger