Blog Face Lift

Sep 18, 2008

You might have noticed that things have changed around here on the blog. I decided it was time for a blog face lift. I tend to like minimal designs for blogs because it allows them to load more quickly and it doesn't clash with any pictures that I might add. But, I decided that someone who likes color as much as I do shouldn't have an all-white blog. I decided to try this lovely little gadget from The Cutest Blog on the Block. They have a great selection of free backgrounds that you can use on your blog to dress it up a bit. It is very easy to add to your blog, even when you are as technologically illiterate as I am! If you have a blog, you should definitely check it out.

So, any thoughts or comments on the new design? Let me know if it is unreadable or too busy - I'd love to make the blog as accessible as possible. Thanks for the feedback!

0 comments:

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger