Getting Crafty

Oct 3, 2008


My Simple Clutch Tutorial was recently featured on the blog Getting Crafty. Go take a look at this fun blog, and while you are at it, thank her for featuring my Clutch Tutorial.

By the way, I've been busy whipping up some of these clutches for an upcoming wedding. I'm making the bridesmaid gifts by embellishing slightly on this Simple clutch. I am using some really wonderful Navy Blue silky fabric and am embroidering each of the closure flaps with the bridesmaid's initials. I've just finished the Bride's complementary clutch and am now moving onto the others.

If you are a Bride (or now someone who soon will be!), these simple clutches are the perfect gift. They are personal, can be used on the wedding day, and are a fun/useful momento for the bridesmaids to keep. For any Bride's Orders, I throw in a complementary Bride's clutch for FREE! I'll be posting pictures soon of the finished thing.

0 comments:

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger