Messenger Bag

Oct 2, 2008

It just occurred to me that I never got around to posting a picture of the Messenger Bag I made my hubby over a month ago! It isn't the best picture ever, but it does express the essence of this attractive and practical bag. (Sorry, no inside pics - it is a manly, stripey pattern on the inside!)



I mentioned before that this is an Amy Butler pattern. I pretty much stuck close to the pattern on this one without a lot of experimentation (I'll leave that up to hubby with the addition of various buttons!). The only thing I would do differently is make the strap a little longer. That is probably just because we are a tall family! Hubby here is modeling the bag and you can see it doesn't hit as low as a normal messenger bag - that's what happens when you are 6' 3"! Anyway, the bag has been a tremendous success and he has found uses for all of the many, many pockets.

0 comments:

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger