New Purse Making Supply Store on Etsy

Oct 14, 2008


One of my favorite craft blogs has just started a store on Etsy! I am so excited! You've heard me refer to tutorials from Lisa Lam, seen bags I've made from those tutorials, benefited from many links and resources she has referred me to - and now you have the opportunity to buy your own purse making supplies from her! Check out UHandbag now on Etsy! There aren't a whole lot of supplies there yet, but I have high hopes it will become a wealth of supplies before long. She is offering a promotional discount to launch her new store:

"THE FIRST 10 CUSTOMERS WILL RECEIVE A YUMMY PAIR OF QUALITY BAG HANDLES AND A PRETTY PURSE CHAIN (WORTH $20) ABSOLUTELY FREE!"

Now doesn't that sound fantastic? Go check out her store and pick something up! And don't be intimidated by some of the items, her blog has many helpful tutorials to help you navigate your way through the scary world of purse frames!

0 comments:

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger