Purse Making Supplies

Oct 6, 2008

Just thought I'd share a really great resource that I have come across for purse making supplies: J. Hittle Wholesale Sewing Supplier. They have great bulk prices for all sorts of purse making supplies. They have much more than just purse making supplies, so if you are crafter of any type, you will probably find something you need!

If buying bulk isn't your thing, another way to find good prices on purse making supplies is to search on Etsy for specific supplies. Shopping on Etsy is a great way to support other crafters, get a great deal, and find exactly what you are looking for without running around to a ton of craft stores. Just make sure that when you are searching you select "Supplies: tags, titles" as your search criteria - otherwise it can be hard to find what you are looking for. I recently made a purchase for Key Fob hardware from Terbearco on Etsy. The Key Fob hardware makes something that looks like this:


If you are interested in making one of these, check out this simple tutorial on Cute2Carry. Be on the look out for some of these on my Etsy very soon.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Thanks for the tips. I hate using my gas to go all over town for supplies.

Tracey said...

Thanks so much for sharing my tutorial with your readers! I hope they find it easy to follow and I'd love to see key fobs they make using it! Take care, Tracey
www.cute2carry.com/blog

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger