Purse Party & Craft Show - Coming Soon

Oct 17, 2008

The next month will be pretty busy for the Bolsa Chica. Next Saturday, my good friend is hosting my first ever Custom Purse Party! I am super excited about the possibilities for networking and creating some new purse designs. My talented hubby designed this cute flyer/invite for the event. If anyone lives in and around Chicagoland - I'd love to put on a Custom Purse Party for you and your friends!


The beginning of November brings with it the rush of Christmas shopping. If you can't think of anything to give the person who has everything, why not attend this Craft Show and pick up something unique? I'll be there with my pre-made purses, and you can order custom purses too! If you don't know anyone who would want a purse, my crafting colleague will also be there with lots of cute stuff for the little ones in your life! (Not to mention 70 other crafters will be there!!)


It'll be a great show so make sure to stop by!

1 comments:

Angie said...

I do the same type of thing you do, and am truely inspried by your blog! I love the thrill of designing and creating a new bag for someone, and always wondered if a purse party would work for someone who hand makes all of her bags. Keep us posted on any future parties you do, I'll keep watching!

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger