Purse Pattern

Oct 15, 2008

I just found a cute Purse Pattern from Ottobre Designs - and best of all it is FREE! Check out this purty girl:

http://www.ottobredesign.com/fi/kaavat/pdf/purse_EN_5-07.pdf.

I especially like the handles on this purse. I typically use fabric handles, but had never thought about doing fabric handles like this. I think it gives it a little extra pizzazz, don't you? And who couldn't love a purse with polka dots? Anyway, the instructions are in metric so it may require a little bit of thought, but definitely worth the effort.

Enjoy!


::EDIT::

If you'd like to see an example of one of these made up, check out Harley Dee's Chicken Purse made using this pattern. Great job Harley Dee and thanks for the comment!


1 comments:

Harley Dee said...

I just made this purse a couple of weeks ago! Here is a link.. it's not a great pic (hubby had the good camera) and I promise it's not crooked. Just the way it laid on the couch.. I just wish it was larger. If you have access to a copier you could definitely enlarge it.

http://flickr.com/photos/22872718@N03/2889200784/

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger