Back from the Grave . . . um, I mean Couch!

Nov 10, 2008

You may have thought that I got lost somewhere beneath a pile of fabric and loose threads, but I actually have been sick for the last several days. I tried to push through it as long as possible, but after all, it is Fall and nasty bugs do bite. So, now that I have been off my couch for more then 30 minutes and am not feeling too wasted, I figured it was time to update all of you lovely readers on the Craft Show.

This past Saturday was a gloomy, cold, flurrying day. (Side note: For those of you who live outside of snow country, a flurry is basically snow that doesn't last long enough to show up on the ground. It kind of just swirls around in the air, sticks to your face and hair, and then dissipates.) The weather didn't seem to dampen anyone's spirits and there was a nice turn out of vendors and customers at the Craft Show. I had a nice time catching up with Rhyah from Babytopia (her blog is the Darning Diva), meeting some new crafters (like Bella Princess), and having some good friends stop by to support me. I was still feeling some aches and pains from this dratted bug, but overall it was a good event and I'm happy with how it all turned out. I even sold some of my new items, which is always a sign of validation! I have recently drafted a new Clutch pattern for a Pleated Wristlet. I will be adding some of these to my store soon, so be on the lookout!

I also managed to do a little holiday shopping of my own, purchasing one of Rhyah's adorable crayon roles for my nephew. I love these little friendly dragons! And - the crayons are included! Who couldn't love this little gift? You've got to get one of these for all the little ones in your life.

Anyway, we didn't take any pictures from the event, but I will be adding lots of new items to my shop over the next few days, so be on the look out for those items. By the way, I am working on several custom orders right now from the Purse Party, so if you are waiting on one of those items I should have them ready within a week or two. If any of you are hoping to get some custom orders in for Christmas, be sure to place them by the end of November. Thanks!

0 comments:

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger