Holidays 2008

Nov 3, 2008

Oh, my poor little, neglected blog! Life has just been increasingly busy these days and blogging just doesn't make it to the top of my to-do list. It doesn't mean I don't think about it though! Everyday I have high hopes of what I am going to take pictures of, write about, or link to. Alas, the days have been full of other things: baking, entertaining, scrap booking, sewing, buying fabric, craft-showing, etc. And it is only November! So, in the midst of all the rushing around, I was pleased to find that Sew,Mama,Sew is putting on a "Holidays at Home" series.

They are going through potential "giftees" (that would be people to receive gifts from you!) and are sharing home-made gift ideas. So, in lieu of consistent posting from me - check out their wealth of information. Ooh, and one other perk of checking out the blog - they are giving away lots of awesome prizes if you comment on any of the Holidays at Home posts. What is there to lose?

0 comments:

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger