Where to Put Your Pretty Scarf

Nov 13, 2008

I have been preparing my closet for winter by getting out my sweaters from storage, doing a final wash of my summer clothes, and then putting them into storage for hibernation. While trying to untangle a mess of scarves, the idea occurred to me that there could be a better way to store and display my scarves. Today I was searching around the internet for various scarf related tutorials and lo and behold - there is another way. Check out this tutorial for a really easy and fun way to store your scarves.



I really like it! I'm not sure hubby would be too excited about me stapling this to anything, so I could always cover a piece of wood with fabric, attach the ribbons according to the directions in the tutorial, put a few holes in the wrong side of the display, and hang with a nail or two. Now, if only there were space in my itsy bitsy apartment to hang such a marvelous display!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Magee said...

I'm so glad that you like the scarf holder. Thanks for posting about it. :)

Georgia (AKA g-bug) said...

great solution!--i could absolutely use this idea. i have far too many scarves (if that's even possible).
:)

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger