Back in Action

Dec 29, 2008

We're back! It was a fabulous Christmas, but it is still nice to be home and cozy in our own little place. I'm going to need a few days to get back in the swing of things, but I'll be posting some pictures soon of some of the handmade gifts I gave for Christmas.

Having a four hour plane ride inspired me to take up knitting again. I haven't knitted anything in about a year, so I was suprised that I took it back up so easily. I even got a few tips and learned a few new things from my grandmother-in-law while back in CA, so I am now prepped and ready to go. I've never been an exceptional knitter, so I haven't ventured past making traditional scarves. I think I am going to attempt making a hat of some sort, so I'll keep you updated on that. If any of you have any resources for knitting, I'd love to hear about them.

Hope you all had a great Christmas! :-)

1 comments:

Sarah Stride said...

oooh knitting :-)
lets have a knitting party soon!

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger