Christmas Cards

Dec 4, 2008

Our Christmas cards are finally finished! Well, I haven't written, addressed, and sent them - but they are made! Since you were all involved in my announcement to make my Christmas cards this year, thought you would enjoy seeing the finished product.


I'm not too good at arts and crafts, so I was really happy with how they turned out. I especially love the paper I used. It has texture to it which just makes me happy! Anyway, I'd love to hear what y'all are doing for your Christmas cards!

2 comments:

Rather Be Whistling said...

I really like your cards! My cards are rough cut triangles and rectangles put together to resemble trees. They probably look they were made by children, but they make me happy.

Georgia (AKA g-bug) said...

they turned out great!!! hmmmm...i'm thinking a new calling for you?? handmade bags, step aside!
:)

isn't it fun?

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger