Quilt

Dec 31, 2008

Last June my mother-in-law asked me to work on a quilt for her best friend. We picked out a pattern, the fabric, and I got started. Six months later, a beautiful quilt was under the Christmas tree for Sharon.
You can really get a good look at the quilting in this shot.
Close up view.

A far away view.

No custom quilt would be complete without a custom tag.

So, that's the quilt. It isn't the style I normally choose, but I really like the overall affect. It has a very stained-glass look to it while still being beachy. Anyway, that is the great thing about custom quilts - they are unique just like the people who receive them!

1 comments:

dolcechic said...

What a beautiful quilt!!! You can tell a lot of hard work, dedication, and patience went into that.

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger