Happy New Year!

Jan 2, 2009

Well folks, I am looking forward to starting a new year with all of you! I can't how fast 2008 flew by, and I am sure 2009 will be no different. My hubby posted a "year in review" on our family blog, which you can take a look at if that sort of thing interests you.

I am so thankful for all of you and for the interaction we've had on this blog over the last few months. I've got a few more orders on the docket, and then we'll get back to experimenting with some new products. I even have a tutorial in mind for a Pleated Wristlet (you know, the one I gave away on Give-Away Day). I think this little purse is a cutey and would love to share my pattern with you.

For now, may you enjoy reflecting on this past year and all that has happened in it! Happy 2009!

0 comments:

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger