More on Knitting

Jan 5, 2009

So, I know I've been a bit obsessed with knitting lately, but it just seems like such a cozy thing to be doing when it is 15 degrees outside. I thought I'd share with you the tutorial for an adorable little baby cardigan.

It seems simple enough, and it might be just the thing to experiment with (since it isn't too big!). The one thing that has always frustrated me about knitting is how long it takes. I don't think I'm a particulary slow knitter, so I am blaming it on the craft in general. Sewing is just so quick and simple . . . but that isn't going to stop me from venturing out into the world of knitting. There is something special about turning a ball of yarn into something useful. And afterall, this little guy is too cute not to try!

0 comments:

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger