V-Day is Coming!

Jan 23, 2009

Somehow I blinked and January is almost over. What? When did that happen? I've started seeing Valentine's Day things popping up over the web and thought that I'd start posting some links on my blog when I come across good ideas. This is currently my favorite - fabric Valentine's! Oh yes! It is possible (and just as wonderful as it sounds!).


J. Caroline has posted a handy how-to for this project. I really want to try this. We'll see if I'm able to get my act together and do it on time! I've always been a sucker for Valentine's Day and especially now that I am married to an incredibly romantic man. I know that not everyone shares my enthusiasm for the day. I get that too. I didn't particularly like it when I was single, even though I still tried to find ways to spread some love with friends and family. Anyway, I'm interested: what do you think of V-Day?

1 comments:

Alex and Leah Panos said...

Can you post a blog of fun ideas to do on Valentine's Day? I'm not creative, but would love cheap suggestions! This will be the first V-Day in years that Alex won't be in another State or playing at some gig!

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger