Things I Like Tuesday

Feb 3, 2009

There is a theme for this weeks "Things I Like Tuesday", but you'll have to figure it out as we go along. Sound like fun?

1. I like anti-nausea pills. I mean really, whoever thought these things up was a genius! You may not feel 100%, but atleast they keep your food where it belongs.

2. I like taking naps. Who doesn't really? There is nothing better than getting cozy with a favorite blanket and settling in for an hour or two in the middle of the afternoon.

3. I like finding foods that settle my stomach. Like big soft pretzels, bagels, and gummy bears.

4. I like going to the doctor and hearing good news.

5. That's right. I like being 10 weeks pregnant!

6 comments:

Jen said...

That is SO GREAT! Congratulations!! Take as many of those naps as you possibly can :)

Monica said...

congrats!!! how wonderful!

Darning Diva said...

ahhh, yes, mid afternoon naps are the best! 2 or 3 more weeks and your energy will come back! :)

Erin said...

Me too! Except I'm only 8 weeks. Thankfully, I haven't had such terrible nausea, but I feel you on the nap thing. Man, I'm just so tired...more tired than I ever have been. And hungry...wow.

dee said...

Congrats! That's great news!

RAZZIESPLACE said...

Congrats!!!

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger