Things I Like Tuesday

Feb 17, 2009

I had hopes for posting about our Valentine's Day celebrations, but yesterday baby got all of the energy I had to offer. Anyway, I'll include some of the highlights in my post today! Hope you all had a restful and romantic weekend!

1. I love this new restaurant Brian found for V-Day: Perennial. The atmosphere was perfect. The room we ate in was only lit by candles and the light coming through the windows. The food was delicious! The dessert was probably my favorite, but it is in a close running with the appetizer we shared. The prices were pretty much what you expect, but better than a lot of fine dining in Chicago. If you live close enough, you should definitely give it a try!

2. I recently had a custom purse order where a customer requested Robert Kaufman's Hot Couturier fabric. I really really like it!

3. After our perfect meal, we went to a fun comedy show called Comedy Sportz. Apparently Brian went as a kid and remembered it being a lot of fun. Well, he was right! It is good clean improv fun and we were laughing the entire time. He also knew I'd only last until about 9:30, so it fit into our schedule very nicely!

4. I may have mentioned this before (please forgive me if I have), but I really like this new line of fabric called Lizzy Dish. It comes in a variety of colors and I just think the patterns are adorable. What do you think?

5. Lastly, I like lazy Saturdays that force me to slow down and relax. I'm generally the kind of gal who has a to-do list a mile long, but this last weekend we just enjoyed one another, watched some movies, and hung out around the house. It was really nice.

1 comments:

RAZZIESPLACE said...

I LOVE that Lizzy Dish fabric! It is perfect for kitchens. I went to Comedy Sportz when I was in college. It was a lot of fun.

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger