The March "Blahs"

Mar 10, 2009

It is inevitable. It happens to me every March. For some reason I just feel "blah". I've been racking my brain trying to think of things that I like, and all I can come up with is "not March". That doesn't make a very good list, does it? We've had some glimpses of spring recently and I think it makes it all the harder when a cold front moves in again. You feel like you've been robbed. Anyway, I don't want to be a downer, but I just don't think I can come up with a list this week. I hope you'll forgive me. I promise to be in a better mood soon!

2 comments:

Katie Newman said...

Can I comment?

Monica likes:

-Scrapbooking
-Brian
-any cute cloth or pattern
-a good deal
-books, and is a very quick reader!
-traveling overseas

Ok, just thought I'd help out :) Spring is on its way

Monica Gee said...

Ah, you are so sweet Katie. Thanks for brightening my day!

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger