Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups

May 1, 2009

I just encountered a tutorial on making homemade fruit roll-ups and knew I needed to share it with you! This is the type of thing I am so looking forward to doing with my kids! Maybe some of you guys will try it out too!

(P.S. Of any of you are looking into or are remotely interested in cloth diapering, the blog I linked to is a fabulous resource!)

(P.S.S. There is also a giveaway going on at this blog right now that involves winning a free cloth diaper. Woohoo!)

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey hey! This is the Cloth Diaperin' Mama from Diaper Diaries, but I'm on my family blog name at the moment. Thanks for entering and linking me! I hope you guys enjoy trying out the fruit roll ups, and if at first you don't succeed, try, try again! :o) A lot of my friends have told me their first attempt was a flop, so be encouraged!

(PS - me encanta el nombre de tu blog - hablas espanol? )

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger