May 12, 2009
Ah, this is another one of those glorious weeks where Tuesday hardly feels like Tuesday at all. I took yesterday off since we had family in town. It is so nice to know that the week is well on its way and I don't have to get bogged down in the fact that it is a Tuesday! Lots of stuff going on lately, so there is much to be thankful for!
1. I love the fact that my husband is officially done with his Master's degree! Woohoo!! He "commenced" on Saturday and I couldn't be prouder! Not to mention, it is really nice to have the hubster free from homework and our bank account free from tuition payments!
2. I love family. It was so nice to have Brian's parents and grandparents out for a few days. Nothing else quite compares to spending time with family.
3. I like that everything with our house seems to moving along nicely. Just a few more weeks until closing. Hopefully everything continues to fall into place like it has!
4. I like that I am just one week away from a vacation! I'll be spending over a week in CA visiting my family and hopefully doing something about this pasty white skin! Oh, and maybe eating some In-N-Out!
5. Finally (drumroll please), I am loving the fact that our little Baby has finally decided to cooperate during an ultrasound! I love that we are having a Baby BOY!!