Maternity Pants

Jun 25, 2009

OK, I know you want a REAL post, but this is the best I can muster for now. Here is a tutorial I found for converting regular pants into maternity pants. I haven't tried it yet, but I think it looks pretty simple and I like the way it looks. I'd love to hear if any of you have had success in converting non-maternity clothes into maternity clothes. It helps to save a buck or too! Not to mention, being 5' 11" makes shopping for long pants difficult even before pregnancy, now it is just impossible! Let me know if you have any tips!

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

not that this helps while you need maternity but my sister is 5'11.5" and she gets pants from Delia's... they have up to a 37" inseam. Maybe you could find some jeans on sale and make them maternity?

http://store.delias.com/frontpage.do

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger