Things I Like Tuesday

Jul 7, 2009

I've noticed that things around bloggy-land in general have been pretty sparse lately. It must be summer! Most of the blogs I read regularly have been posting less in this get-outside-and-have-some-human-interaction weather. Anyway, today is short and sweet: I like moving! OK, clarification needed here! I don't like the actual process of packing, cleaning, organizing, hauling, unpacking, etc. But, I do like the fact that we are moving and this limbo-land we've been in for the past month will be over. There is still some work to do on the house, but for the most part, it is move-in ready. So, we are moving today! I'm itching to get back on my sewing machine, so I'm hoping to get my new sewing area set up fairly quickly. What a lovely Tuesday indeed!

0 comments:

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger