Quilting Inspiration

Aug 19, 2009

I think I might be becoming one of those people who doesn't finish quilts. I never thought it would happen to me, but every time I finish the top of a quilt I get distracted and want to move on to the next project. What a bad habit to have! Anyway, in my distractable state, I came across some really great quilting inspiration for future projects.

Adorable Giraffe Applique
Kaleidoscope
String Spiderweb
Oh Cherry Oh

And the list could go on! There is quilting inspiration to be found all over the web...now to get the extra push I need to finish the quilts I've already started! Actually, at the moment, there are two things hindering my process with my current quilt: mitered corner borders and the binding method. Although I've made several quilts, I've never mitered the corners on my borders. I'm going to give it a try with the help of this mitered corner tutorial. I usually machine quilt all my projects, but this time I'm going to give tying a try. Hopefully I can put everything together with tips from Angry Chicken. Now where did I put that quilt, anyway?

1 comments:

elizabethcarroll said...

This: http://www.filminthefridge.com. Is one of my favorite quilting inspiration sites!

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger