New Shop Items

Oct 27, 2009

In my sewing frenzy for the upcoming craft show, I thought I'd take a break to give you a sneak peak at some of my new items. Much more to come in the next few days!

Basic Reusable Tote
(can be custom ordered to any size!)
This simple tote is perfect to use in place of plastic bags. It is serged on the inside to keep cost down and still prevent fraying of the fabric. The sturdy handles will allow you to pack this tote to the max with all your shopping goods!


Brown/Red Floral Purse
I love this fabric. I've already made several purses out of it and I just can't get enough of it! The wood handles complement the warm tones in the fabric. Plus, there is a convenient magnetic snap flap closure to keep all your items secure.

0 comments:

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger