Productive Saturday

Oct 3, 2009

After several weeks of visitors, it feels extremely odd to have a Saturday all to ourselves. I've spent the afternoon taking care of a few projects that have been on my mind, but haven't had time to get to. Here's what I've been up to:




All right, not the most exciting project ever. I had some mending to do on this jacket. Now that the weather has turned colder, I'm especially happy to have taken care of this.




A new blanket for my boy. I realize he has a gazillion of them but who could resist these cute animals and some soft minky fabric?




Curtains for our basement window. Using fabric from curtains used in our previous place - yay for upcycling!




Letters for Parker's room. I actually finished these last weekend but am now getting around to sharing them with you.

So, what have you been up to?

1 comments:

Katie Newman said...

Yay... we're TOTALLY jealous of your Fall weather! :) Enjoy!

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger