Oil Cloth...

Nov 18, 2009

Sorry for the silence around here. After the show I just haven't had any motivation to sew -- until today! I just placed an order for some lovely oil cloth fabric. I have been dying to get my hands on Anna Maria Horner's new oil cloth from her Little Folks fabric line. The best part is, I have absolutely no idea what I am going to make with it! I have about 100 ideas floating around, but nothing final yet. So here is what is on its merry little way to my doorstep:
oilcloths.fall.09

I am not quite sure why the oil cloth drives me so crazy, but I've been dying to get my hands on some. Could it possibly be because I have a little one who makes everything a drippy mess? Just think of how easy it would be to wipe up some of those drooly, snotty, spit-uppy, poopy messes off of a slick oil cloth. Hmmm...perhaps a placemat...or a bib...or a diaper bag...or...well, the options are truly limitless, no? I am excited! Have you ever worked with oil cloth? Any tips?

0 comments:

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger