Long Time, No Post

Dec 22, 2009

My goodness - is Christmas really this week? I apologize (again!) for the lack of posting around here. I actually have been crafting a bit, but they have been for Christmas gifts so I can't reveal what I've been up to. The last few weeks have been a little challenging with the kiddo, but things seem to be settling down into a new normal. Tomorrow we take of for California, to spend Christmas with our family. I'm so excited to be with everyone and to meet my newest little niece! She was born on the 18th, so I get to see her when she is just 8 days old. Woohoo! Here is a pic of her (Zoe Athena Panos) at 1 day old!


Anyway, I just wanted to check in and let you know that I do plan on continuing blogging into the New Year. I probably won't post during our vacation, so you can expect to see some fresh material sometime after January 6th. I've been thinking a lot about home management, cooking, nutrition, health, etc. so I may be posting on a wider variety of topics than just crafts. Sound OK to you?

One other quick thing. I'm not usually a fan of New Year's Resolutions, but this year I have a lot of goals for the New Year. First off, I plan to try and read through the Bible in a year again. It has been a long time since I've done it, and I really need to get into a consistent schedule of reading again. Amazing how having a baby throws off every semblance of a schedule! Also, I'd like to lose the rest of my baby weight and try to tone some of the not-so-toned areas. So, why do I tell you all this? I just found a website that I believe is going to help me accomplish some of my goals! I thought I'd share it with you in case you have some seemingly impossible tasks to accomplish: List PlanIt. There are more lists and calendars and organizational tools than you can imagine. Being the type of person who likes to check things off of lists, I can't wait to get started!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas season and are gearing up for 2010!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I know, I can't believe it's Christmas already. Where did this year go?

And please, blog about anything! It is YOUR blog and you can post about anything you desire!

Janet said...

what a cutie baby!!

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger