Oh my...

Dec 1, 2009

The past few weeks seem to have slipped by me! It has been a bit of a juggling act between having visitors, being sick, hubby being sick, doing Thanksgiving, getting an editing project done, and (of course) taking care of my little man. Would you believe it if I told you he is now over 3 months? And seriously, the boy is a weed. He is growing faster than my muscles can handle! I never knew it was possible for a kid his age to be in 9-12 month clothing. Ridiculous. Anyway, my life hasn't been void of crafting -- but apparently this blog has! Sorry about that!


I'm also a little bummed because I just realized I missed the sign-up deadline for Sew Mama Sew's annual Give-Away Day. I just couldn't pull it together this year! But do visit their blog tomorrow and enter some great give-aways across the blogosphere!

In other news, my oilcloth arrived! Apparently I'm not the only one thinking about sewing in this medium these days. Over at Pink Chalk Studio there have been some posts on sewing with laminated cotton: here, here, and here. I haven't started sewing with it yet, but I'm sure I'll be referring to her tips!

OK, I've got some fun new stuff to share over the next few weeks -- so be on the lookout for some good stuff!

0 comments:

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger