2010

Jan 19, 2010

Yep, it's here. And I'm probably the last person to post about it! So, instead of a New Years update, let's pretend it hasn't been a month since I posted and pick up where we left off, shall we?

Now that my little guy is going down earlier, I'm getting sone much appreciated sewing time back into my life. To celebrate- my lovely hubby bought me a new iron! Yippy! Actually, he is just a great guy and remembered I wanted one so he picked one out. It's fabulous!

So, onto sewing . . . I whipped up the first of many blocks to come for Parker. I think he really likes it:


Eh?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So cute! Jude loves the cloth blocks - a friend of mine made him one with some tags and a rattle in the middle. He can't get enough of it!

And props to the husband for getting you a new iron! I just got a new one for my birthday - much better than the old one. Now I just need a new sturdy ironing board!

Rochelle said...

Nice!

 
Bolsa Chica - by Templates para novo blogger